Thirteen Paranormal Abilities I Wouldn’t Mind Having
Alright, I thought I’d kick off my first TT (in a year, it seems) with a fun one. I love paranormal elements of all kinds, and that does, of course, definitely include awesome abilities!
So, here they are, in no particular order:
- Invisibility: Seriously. This would so come in handy–I won’t even begin to tell you the mischief I’d get into because you’d only steal my
- Shifting: Being able to shift into an animal at will would be Awesome (it warrants being capitalized, really).
- Flying: I’d love to be able to fly. Really high, like Superman, because I love and am fascinated by space and, well, it’d just be cool, okay?
- Telekinesis: The ability to control things with my mind would definitely come in handy, and not because I’m lazy, I swear. (I’m only lying a little.)
- Super speed: I’d love this one, just so I could clean faster. And because I could probably run home quicker than I could drive.
- Talking to animals: I know my cats cuss me out–I’d just like to know exactly what they’re saying. And, you know, it’d be neat if they could understand me when I cuss them out in return. Not that I *cough* do that *cough* or anything.
- Photographic memory: Being a genius would be awesome, but I’d love to be able to see or read something once and just have it memorized. I have a terrible memory and this would help a lot–especially in writing. Plus, it’d be kinda cool, like Reed from Criminal Minds.
- Teleportation: Yup. I wanna be able to teleport. Driving is hazardous. So being able to just think of where I want to be and, *poof* there I am, would be one of the coolest things. Plus, it’d save LOADS of time and gas, which would save money. See? It’s a threefor. Oh! And the Earth, because of less pollution. Ha! A fourfer.
- Ability to understand/speak all languages: Most people, if they tried, I think, can figure out when someone is cussing them out by reading their body language or by their tone of voice, even if they don’t understand the words. But I’d like to understand more than the bad stuff and, you know, be able to talk back if I’m so inclined. (It happens occasionally, really…)
- Control of the elements: Okay, I’d totally take advantage of this one. Oh, it’s 90 degrees outside? Okay, some wind coming right up! Ice on the car? Poof, there’s the sun! (Not sure it’d actually work like that, but hey, it’s my T13 and my delusions.)
- Healing: Yup. I’d like to be able to heal either myself or others. I’m a klutz, so this is a must.
- Cloning: I have 2 places to be, or maybe I just want to *be* two places, and poof, I can clone myself! (Like, on cleaning nights or days I have to work when I’d rather write or do…anything else.)
- Mind reading: There, I said it. I want to be able to read minds–but not all the time. I’d like an off/on switch, please, cause, you know, sometimes ignorance really is bliss.
If you could have any power, what would it be and why?