Yeah, I have no idea what the title means either, sorry.
I’m not usually a big goal person. Well, in a way, I kind of am because I usually just have one big goal: write. But I’m thinking I need more goals, or maybe *slightly* more specific goals.
So, in no particular order, here they are:
- Publish Book 02 in The Breed Chronicles, Breed of Envy. (This should be out in February!)
- Write and Publish Book 03 in The Breed Chronicles, Breed of… Something. (I’ll have a title before publication, rest assured! Well, probably.)
- Blog at least once a week.
- Start work, and hopefully finish and publish, Book 04 in The Breed Chronicles.
- Write at least 500 words a day, 5 days a week, or do that evil thing known as Plotting. (I don’t use this word very often, so shhh.)
- Don’t kill my new turtles, Raph and Leo. (This is probably going to be the hardest thing on the list to do, or not do, seeing as they’re scared of me and I don’t think they’re eating.)
Okay, admittedly, it’s not a lot, but it’s better than a simplistic goal of Write, which is way too vague and leaves too much room for…other…vague…things. So there you have it. My goals.
What about y’all? Any goals for 2013 you want to share?